Its funny, things have been going good lately. Examples:
- I am employed, am good at my job, and enjoy it – good
- The wife and I are getting more healthy everyday – good
- I have a loving family – good
- Hosting a poker game tomorrow evening – good
- We’re going on our cruise in September – good
- We’ve had a great summer and have some good times as a family – good
- I have a wedding/Mehndi photo shoot this week – good
- My Sentra doesn’t require emissions this year – good
- I’m planning on replacing my Sentra with a Mustang sometime around Jan/Feb- good
- My Sentra needs it’s inspection before September and needs the exhaust replaced for about $900 – FUCK!
If I was planning on keeping the Sentra for years it probably wouldn’t bother me, but I’m actively planning on getting rid of this car and then it decides to have problems – after not having any issues for years! The A/C has been broke this summer, but I figured I’d wait it out – but now, I might as well get it fixed after the cruise so I can hopefully get a reasonable amount for it when I do sell it.
I am very happy though. In the past, this would have completely crippled us. Instead, I’m just not getting to put away as much money as I was planning to save. So, I choose to look at this as an affirmation that we’re doing things right and moving on the right path.