The electronics for the arcade arrived today. I won’t build the cabinet for the next month or two, but I need to setup the control panel now so I can begin programming the button mappings and the lighting, including the animation for the lighting. So Gabi and I went to Home Depot.
Tons of wires and parts, luckily since I already mapped out the dimensions we got the guy at Home Depot to cut them for us.
Marking out the drill points for the controls
Ready for buttons 🙂
Ok, so that was the easy part, next it will be time to flip this thing over and connect all the switches and run a lot of lighting 🙂